At Cornerstone our dual enroll students only pay $125 per credit. It’s easy to begin, just three simple steps.
Dual enroll application process
- Submit a free online application
- High school transcripts (3.0 cumulative GPA or higher is required)
- Written permission from your high school guidance counselor
Class options include any 100 level courses and a variety of upper level courses. Math and English course selections require a placement exam or ACT/SAT scores to be submitted. Students are limited to taking 2 courses or 7 credit hours per semester as a dual enroll student. The maximum amount of credits allowed for the duration of dual enrollment is 24 credit hours. Contact the dual enroll admissions counselor for more details.
Cost is similar to local community colleges, but at CU you’ll experience smaller class sizes, professors who really want to get to know you and classmates who share your love for Jesus.
- $125 per credit hour
- $35 technology fee
- $70 parking fee per semester
- (Other fees may apply depending on the courses you enroll in)
- (Books not included)