Congratulations on your acceptance to Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. We are looking forward to continuing to work with you as you prepare for your graduate education, so below are some key steps to getting started.
1. Apply for financial aid
Complete both the Seminary Scholarship Application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. Our/Cornerstone University’s school code is 002266. For more information on our institutional grants and scholarships, visit our Costs and Aid page. You may have already filled out the financial aid documents.
2. Register for classes
GRTS Admissions will send you an important e-mail about class registration for the upcoming semester. Reply to the e-mail or call 800.697.1133 to register for classes. After the first semester, you will be able to register for classes online.
3. Pay your tuition bill
Once you have been accepted and register for classes, you will receive a bill in the mail shortly before the start of the semester. You have three payment options:
- Pay in-person with check or credit card by the semester start date at the Business Office in the Administration Building (2.5 percent credit card fee applies)
- Pay by phone with a credit card at 616.222.1445 (2.5 percent credit card fee applies)
- Enroll in the automatic payment plan for four or five equal monthly installments ($50 fee/semester)
4. Download syllabi and purchase books
You’ll find course syllabi and booklists posted for the upcoming semester. The course syllabi list is updated immediately when professors submit their documents for each class.
5. RSVP for New Student Orientation
It is very important that new students attend NSO to get your login information, learn about our campus, and meet with your advisor. Please Register Online to make your reservation today! NSO is held twice each year; at the start of the fall semester (September) and the start of the spring semester (January).
6. Hear about the GRTS experience from our Alumni
Stories from past GRTS students will provide a glimpse of how our programs will prepare you for life-long ministry.