Cornerstone Alumni Trip to Germany
June 7 – June 16, 2013
Experience the Germany that tourists rarely see.
- Live in a 17th century house in a Bavarian river town.
- Visit key sites for the Reformation, European art history, and pivotal events in Western history.
- Bike along the Main River to centuries-old villages in the heart of historic German wine country.
- Tour Heidelberg, Nurnberg, Bamberg, and Rothenburg
- Learn European history and culture from the inside.
Cost: $2,400, all-inclusive
About the Trip Leader:
Dr. Rick Ostrander, Provost of Cornerstone University, earned his Ph.D. in History from the University of Notre Dame. He has served as a Fulbright Scholar in History at the University of Wurzburg in Wurzburg, Germany. He and his wife Lonnie have led many study trips to Germany that explore the rich religious, artistic, and cultural heritage of Central Europe.
For more information and/or trip application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org