An introductory survey of the Old Testament Books of Wisdom including a study of their major themes, characteristics of Hebrew poetry and principles that can be applied to Christian living.
Credits: 3 Weeks: 6
- Characteristics of Hebrew Poetry
- An Introduction to Biblical Wisdom
- Job and Suffering
- Psalms and Worship
- Proverbs and Wisdom
- Ecclesiastes and the Purpose of Life
- Song of Songs and Intimacy
- Wisdom Literature and the Christian Worldview
Any translation of the Bible with study notes included (provided by the student). Contact the faculty member if you have any questions about the Bible you will be using.
Optional, but recommended: