A variety of online courses are available for students in need of elective credits or for those not seeking a degree.
- The American Civil War (HIS-326)
- Biblical Principles of Personal Finance (BUS-242)
- C.S. Lewis and His Life of Faith (ENG-363)
- Christian Worldview (IDS-220)
- Contemporary Math (MAT-120)
- Creating Workplace Spirituality (BUS-339)
- Exploring Western Music (MUS-262)
- Greatest Speeches (COM-335)
- Grief and Loss, Death and Dying (SOC-261)
- Introduction to Old Testament Wisdom Literature (REL-235)
- Marriage and Family (SOC-232)
- Modern World History (HIS-225)
- Natural Resources Management (ECO-243)
- Parenting (FAM-212)
- Strategy & Planning for Ministry Organizations (MGT-319)
- Writings of Paul (REL-234)
Self-Paced Undergraduate Courses
- New Testament Survey I (REL-246)
- New Testament Survey II (REL-248)
- Old Testament Survey I (REL-242)
- Old Testament Survey II (REL-244)
Graduate Courses for Teachers
More Drop-in courses
More courses are available on-ground and online for students to join. View the full list here.
Current Students: Before registering for a course, students must consult with their academic advisor to ensure the course qualifies as elective credit for their degree program. Courses may be used as electives as long as they do not duplicate previous course work. Note: Elective courses may not exceed the student’s current grade level (i.e. Bachelor level students must take courses numbered at 400 or below).
Cornerstone University reserves the right to cancel online classes due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.
Tuition and Fees 2016-2017Tuition: Undergraduate courses are $340 per credit hour for non-degree students and Professional & Graduate Studies students.
*Regular block tuition rates apply for students who are enrolled in Traditional Undergraduate programs at Cornerstone University.
Technology Fee: $40/course
- Web-based Learning Management System
- Library support
- Electronic databases
- E-mail account
- Technology support for using CU systems
Educational Resource Fee
The Educational Resource Fee covers all required textbook costs including shipping and handling. Students can expect to receive their textbooks on the day their course opens in Moodle.
- Individual online courses (listed above): $125 Educational Resource Fee