Professor of Intercultural Studies, Adjunct Professor of Educational Ministries
- Traditional Undergrad Academics / Bible, Religion & Ministry
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary / Bible, Religion & Ministry
Ph.D., Biola University/Talbot School of Theology
M.S., Portland State University
B.A., Bob Jones University
Phone: 616-254-1650 ext. 1256
Dr. Bustrum is interested in Spiritual formation and missions in cross-cultural contexts. Dr. Bustrum and his wife have 4 children and 11 grandchildren. He enjoys reading in his free time. He has visited over 40 countries.
- Bustrum, P. A. (In press). “Short-Term Missions,” “Spiritual Formation,” “Missio Dei,” “Spiritual Disciplines,” “Ignatius Loyola.” In G. Kurian (Ed.), The Encyclopedia of Christian Education (4 vol.).
- Bustrum, P. A. & Lamport, M. A. “Intercessory Prayer.” In G. Kurian (Ed.), The Encyclopedia of Christian Civilization (4 vol.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Bustrum, P. A. “Evangelical Covenant Church,” “US Center for World Mission,” and “Africa Evangelical Fellowship.” In Baker Handbook of Denominations and Ministries, Grand Rapids: Baker.
- Bustrum, P. A. (2001). Instructors manual for encountering Psalms by C. Hassell Bullock. Grand Rapids: Baker.
- Bustrum, P. A. (2001). “Culture,” “Enculturation,” “Ethnocentricity,” “Hidden People,” “Missions Education,” “Prejudice,” and “Short-Term Missions.” In M. A. Anthony (Ed.), The Baker Dictionary of Christian Education. Grand Rapids: Baker.
- Member – North American Professors of Christian Education (NAPCE)
- Member – Evangelical Missions Society
- Board Member – Mission ONE, Phoenix,AZ