Cornerstone University's Associate of Science in Biblical Studies empowers students to pursue their God-given potential through interdisciplinary experience rooted in the knowledge of the Bible. Through foundational courses for your personal growth and courses addressing areas such as biblical interpretation and ministry leadership, you are prepared to drive lasting transformation for yourself and your community.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Ministry
- Degree Type: Associate of Science
- Format: Online, Blended
- Location: Grand Rapids
As you pursue your calling with an associate degree in biblical studies, your commitment to living a life distinguished by faith and rooted in Christian teaching and scholarships will prepare you for unique opportunities in the ministry field and beyond. Whether you're looking to advance into a new path or continue your journey of learning more about the Bible through a bachelor's degree, this program readies you to follow what God has called you to.
- Pastoral roles
- Ministry leadership
- Volunteer coordinator
- Student ministries
- Nonprofit leadership
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered 100% online or in a blended format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 28 months
- Start Date: Coming Soon!
You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- Application ($25 fee)
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since earning high school diploma or GED (Requirement does not apply to online format)
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
*Tip: Send us a Transcript Release for each college you've attended, and we'll request your transcripts!
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $375 per credit
- Educational Resources: $135 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,260
- Total Estimated Cost: $26,195
For more information on the total program cost, review our Tuition and Fees.