The Associate of Science in Business Studies is a 62-credit, introductory-level academic program designed for working adults who understand that a solid Christian liberal arts education will help them accomplish more in their professional and personal lives. You'll graduate equipped to demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Christian worldview to business and social issues.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Associate of Science
- Format: Blended, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered 100% online or in a blended format. Onsite courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 28 months
- Program Start Date:
- Grand Rapids—Thursday, May 17, 2018*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: Your program will equip you with basic business and management knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Navigate the Marketplace: You'll add value to your career, integrating theory and practice from subject areas such as entrepreneurship, marketing, global business and the fundamentals of leadership.
- Career Opportunities: Small business management, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurial start-ups and entry-level positions in government, retail, sales and supervision
- Application ($25 fee)
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since high school
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Associate of Science in Business Studies degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Associate of Science in Business Studies program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $340 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $125 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $24,655
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Learn more by previewing our step-by-step financial aid checklist.