The Associate of Science in Business Studies is a 62-credit, introductory-level academic program designed for working adults who understand that a solid Christian liberal arts education will help them accomplish more in their professional and personal lives.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Associate of Science
- Format: Residential, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
- Program Length: 28 months
- Delivery Format: Blended and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Credit Hours: 62
- Estimated Cost: $24,575
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
An Associate of Science in Business Studies can lead you into various career paths:
- Small Business Management
- Non-profit Organizations
- Entrepreneurial Start-Ups
- Entry Level Positions in: Government, Retail, Sales & Supervision
To understand the total estimated cost of the A.S. in Business Studies program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $340 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $125 per course
- Graduation Fee: $30
- Reservation Fee: $30
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Learn more by previewing our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
The regionally-accredited curriculum dives into varied, core subjects which give you with a strong foundation to knowledgeably navigate the marketplace while also offering courses specific to business. Coursework is divided into individual and group projects through which you'll learn how to effectively manage in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while developing your leadership and communication skills.
CONVENIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY
With course offerings online and in-class, you will maximize your educational experience while still maintaining your work and family life. Classes meet one night per week in one of our three campus locations and online. Upon starting a degree, you will continue through the program with your classmates as a cohort. With an average of 10-15 students in each cohort, students receive one-on-one attention from faculty while gleaning insights from other students' personal and professional experience.