The Associate of Science in Business Studies is a 62-credit, introductory-level academic program designed for working adults who understand that a solid Christian liberal arts education will help them accomplish more in their professional and personal lives. You'll graduate equipped to demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Christian worldview to business and social issues.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Associate of Science
- Format: Blended, On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered 100% online, on campus or in a blended format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 28 months
- Start Date:
- Oct. 22, 2019 (Grand Rapids)
- Nov. 4, 2019 (online)
You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
Equipping you with basic business and management knowledge, skills and abilities, this degree program prepares you for a variety of career opportunities.
- Small business management
- Nonprofit organizations
- Entrepreneurial start-ups
- Entry-level positions in government, retail, sales and supervision
- Application ($25 fee)
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since earning high school diploma or GED
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
*Tip: Send us a transcript release for each college you've attended, and we'll request your transcripts!
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $355 per credit
- Educational Resources: $135 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,200
- Total Estimated Cost: $24,955
For more information on the total program cost, review our tuition and fees.
What jobs can I get with a business studies degree?
As you advance your professional development with an associate degree in business studies, your experience will empower you to achieve your unique goals in the business field and beyond. The interactive graph below pulls data from over 40,000 job sites to show you what employers are looking for and what opportunities this degree can open up for you.
Use the tool functions to look at career opportunities in Grand Rapids, all of Michigan or even nationwide. Choose between seeing options filtered by salary or demand level. And if a specific industry or career is of interest to you, click on it for more details.