At Cornerstone University, our Bachelor of Business Administration and Leadership degree program develops your business acumen within a Christ-centered framework. With classes taught by personable faculty who have hands-on business and teaching experience, this practical undergraduate program readies you for career fields such as public relations, finance and small business administration.
We're here to provide the relevant resources you need to start a new job or career path with confidence. A bachelor's degree in business administration and leadership requires 46 credit hours. Equipping you with marketable communication skills, intercultural competence and knowledge of leadership strategies, this program prepares you to make a change that matters.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or on-campus format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date:*
- Online—Monday, Jan. 21, 2019
- Grand Rapids—Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate with knowledge of core business functions, developing leadership, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate the Marketplace: You'll add value to your career, integrating theory and practice from subject areas such as accounting, managerial economics, introductory data analysis and financial management.
- Career Opportunities: Accountant, public relations specialist, entrepreneur, business analyst, finance officer and small business administration
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Leadership degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Leadership program, visit our tuition and fees page or review the breakdown of expenses:
- Tuition: $450 per credit
- Educational Resources: $190 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,540
- Total Estimated Cost: $23,605*
*Costs for additional elective credits beyond the core program are not included.
Earning your next degree is attainable. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Leadership degree, you may apply to join a master's program cohort: