At Cornerstone University, our undergraduate business courses expand your knowledge of core business functions such as accounting, managerial economics, introductory data analysis, marketing and financial management. This diverse curriculum prepares you to implement leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills within your workplace and add value to your organization.
Degree Program Requirements
A bachelor's degree in business administration and leadership requires 46 credit hours. This full-time program is approximately 80 weeks long and offers courses one at a time in the order shown below.
- BUS-302: Principles of Self-Management in Business
- ENG-119: Professional Writing
- COM-211: Professional Communication
- ECN-311: Managerial Economics
- BUS-401: Business Ethics and Values
- MGT-314: Management and Leadership
- BUS-219: Business Technology
- MKT-351: Fundamentals of Applied Marketing Management
- BUS-318: Global Business Perspectives
- BUS-212: Statistics for Managers
- BUS-362: Legal Business Environment
- ACC-324: Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC-325: Managerial Accounting
- FIN-345: Financial Management
- MGT-433: Strategic Business Foundations
You may also need to complete additional courses to fulfill the general education requirements for your degree.
Undergraduate Academic Catalog
More information about general education requirements—and a complete list of course descriptions—for this undergraduate program can be found in our PGS Undergraduate Academic Catalog.