Students in Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program develop leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as business acumen within a Christian framework. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a 46 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: Onsite, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Delivery Format: Onsite and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 46
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate with knowledge of core business functions, developing leadership, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate the Marketplace: You'll add value to your career, integrating theory and practice from subject areas such as accounting, managerial economics, introductory data analysis and financial management.
- Career Opportunities: Accountant, public relations specialist, entrepreneur, business analyst, finance officer and small business administration
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $410 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $175 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $22,140
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Learn more by previewing our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
Earning your next degree is attainable. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, you may apply to join a master's program cohort:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
"Our cohort brought a diverse background of work experiences which helped support the classroom learning. When life got busy and tough, the cohort members and professors were there to support and encourage one another." —Mary Hofstra (B.S. '15)
Program Courses and Catalog
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree requires completion of the following courses:
- Principles of Self-Management in Business (BUS-302) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Professional Writing (ENG-119) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Professional Communication (COM-211) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Managerial Economics (ECN-311) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Business Ethics and Values (BUS-401) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Management and Leadership (MGT-314) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Business Technology (BUS-219) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Marketing Management (MKT-350) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Global Business Perspectives (BUS-318) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Business Statistics (BUS-211) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Business Law (BUS-361) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Principles of Financial Accounting (ACC-324) — 4 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Managerial Accounting (ACC-325) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Financial Management (FIN-345) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Strategic Management (MGT-432) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
Your Next Step
Join a cohort of working professionals on the path toward your undergraduate degree and career advancement. To begin, submit your application now or schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor.