Students in Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program develop leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as business acumen within a Christian framework. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a 46 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: Onsite, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or onsite format. Onsite courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date:
- Online—Monday, Feb. 19, 2018*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate with knowledge of core business functions, developing leadership, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate the Marketplace: You'll add value to your career, integrating theory and practice from subject areas such as accounting, managerial economics, introductory data analysis and financial management.
- Career Opportunities: Accountant, public relations specialist, entrepreneur, business analyst, finance officer and small business administration
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $410 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $175 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $22,140
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Learn more by previewing our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
Earning your next degree is attainable. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, you may apply to join a master's program cohort:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
"Our cohort brought a diverse background of work experiences which helped support the classroom learning. When life got busy and tough, the cohort members and professors were there to support and encourage one another." —Mary Hofstra (B.S. '15)