Students in Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Management program develop leadership, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills as well as business acumen within a Christian framework. The Bachelor of Science in Management is a 42 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: Onsite, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Delivery Format: Onsite and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 42
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- New Skills and Proficiencies: Your program will equip you with business acumen in the areas of negotiation, conflict resolution and human resources management.
- Navigate the Marketplace: You'll add value to your career, developing skills in leadership, analysis and solving problems.
- Career Opportunities: Operations manager, small business management, office manager, entrepreneur and human resource manager
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
Students whose primary language is not English must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Management degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Bachelor of Science in Management program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $410 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $175 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $20,285
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Preview our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
Earning your next degree is attainable. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Science in Management degree, you may apply to join a master's program cohort:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
"Our cohort brought a diverse background of work experiences which helped support the classroom learning. When life got busy and tough, the cohort members and professors were there to support and encourage one another." —Mary Hofstra (B.S. '15)
Program Courses and Catalog
The Bachelor of Science in Management degree requires completion of the following courses:
- Principles of Self-Management in Business (BUS-302) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Professional Writing (ENG-119) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Professional Communication (COM-211) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Business Ethics and Values (BUS-401) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Business Technology (BUS-219) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Global Business Perspectives (BUS-318) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Management and Leadership (MGT-314) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Organizational Behavior and Processes (MGT-317) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (MGT-315) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Financial Fundamentals for Managers (FIN-351) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Business Law (BUS-361) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Human Resource Management (MGT-332) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Organizational Strategic Management (MGT-438) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
- Management Project (MGT-441) — 3 credit hours, 5 weeks
For course descriptions and graduation requirements, view the 2016-17 Professional & Graduate Studies Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
Your Next Step
Join a cohort of working professionals on the path toward your undergraduate degree and career advancement. To being, submit your application now or schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor.