Implement sustainable leadership decisions.
The fast-paced world of business can be an exciting place to forge a career, with plenty of scope for making a positive impact on a company. It also offers you an opportunity to make a positive impact on your community.
Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies division offers business degree programs that are
- Practical - Instructors share their real-world industry knowledge, and learning experiences mirror workplace situations.
- Relevant - Course content focuses on today's globally-connected business environment.
- Ethically-grounded - Our Christ-centered curriculum challenges you to build a career that's compatible with faith-based values.
Business Education Goals
Program offers at Cornerstone PGS range from entry-level to executive-level. All of our programs are designed to produce well-rounded professionals who:
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Understand the organizational dynamics of teams and businesses
- Understand principles of finance, accounting, and economics
- Can describe businesses within a global, cultural, and political context
- Make business decisions based on evidence and Christian ethical principles
All of our programs are designed for working adults who have at least two years of full-time work experience.
Our Degree Programs
Cornerstone currently offers the following business degree programs for adult learners:
- Associate of Science in Business Studies - A two-year entry-level qualification for those just embarking on a business career.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - A two-year business degree completion program for those with prior college experience. Covers foundational principles of management as well as business functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Management - A two-year business degree completion program for those with prior college experience. Covers foundational principles of organizational management.
- Master of Business Administration - A two-year graduate degree program aimed at those who are prepared to lead in and transform their fields. Includes the Global Business Experience, an optional, short-term foreign study opportunity.
- Master of Science in Management - A two-year graduate degree program aimed at those prepared to lead and transform their organization. With emphases on diversity, human resources, and organizational behavior, this degree empowers employees to influence their workplace for good.
Full course descriptions and admissions requirements for each program can be found in our course catalog. You can also contact an admissions representative today to learn more about how our business degrees can help you build a life that matters.
Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies program has entered candidacy status through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). This accreditation specifically concerns the business programs listed above.