Make an impact.
The fast-paced world of business can be an exciting place to forge a career, with plenty of scope for making a positive impact on a company and your community. Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies division offers business degrees to help you make that impact, whether as an entry-level or executive-level team member.
Challenge yourself to build a career that is compatible with faith-based values. Grow through learning experiences that mirror workplace situations and instructors who share their real-world industry knowledge. And learn from course content that focuses on today's global business environment.
"I have learned business principles in the M.B.A. program, but above all else, it has been a great motivator to put God first in every aspect of business. It has reminded me that this is why we are in business in the first place, to share the goodness of God in all aspects of life." —Diana Koelndorfer
Cornerstone currently offers the following business degree programs for adult learners:
- Associate of Science in Business Studies—The A.S. in Business Studies is a two-year degree program for those pursuing entry-level business positions. This degree covers foundational principles of business in areas such as leadership, marketing and global business.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Leadership—The B.S. in Business Administration and Leadership is a two-year degree program for individuals pursuing careers in areas such as public relations, finance, human resources, marketing and small business management.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management—The B.S. in Organizational Management is a two-year degree program with an emphasis on skills such as conflict management, organizational behavior and strategic management. Students are prepared to pursue careers in areas such as human resources, operations management and small business management.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership—The M.S. in Organizational Leadership is a two-year graduate degree program developed for individuals who are interested in leading others in diverse organizational environments. Students learn how to use leadership development theory and research to improve organizational decision-making.
- Master of Business Administration—The Master of Business Administration is a two-year graduate degree program designed to prepare students to lead in and transform their fields. Students choose between concentrations in finance, global business, health care and project management.
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership and Development—The Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership and Development is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and evidence-based decision-making skills for individuals in a variety of disciplines. Students can utilize these skills to create transformational change and more effectively lead others within their organization.
Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies program has entered candidacy status through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). This accreditation specifically concerns the business programs listed above.
Complete your M.B.A. in only one year by applying undergraduate business courses taken at Cornerstone towards the M.B.A.!
You are eligible to enroll in the MBA 4+1 if you've graduated within the past seven years from Cornerstone's Traditional Undergraduate Business Division and meet the M.B.A. program admission requirements.
If you are interested in learning more about Cornerstone's PGS business degree programs, please call 800.947.2382 or send us an email.