Join us for an informational seminar on Jan. 25, 2020, to learn about Cornerstone University's Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Organizational Leadership and Development degree! You'll hear an overview of the program, locate answers to your questions and interact with faculty, students and enrollment counselors. Choose to attend in-person and enjoy a delicious complimentary brunch as you meet and mingle with others. Or, join via online webinar to experience the live seminar where it's convenient for you.
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
- Time: 10 a.m. - noon (complimentary brunch provided for on-campus)
- Location: Gainey Conference Center, Cornerstone University
- Or, choose to attend via online webinar at the same time
- Address: 1001 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Mich. 49525
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
What to Expect
Go beyond reading about the program. Hear from faculty and students about what it's like to be a doctoral student and how to achieve balance as a working adult. Discussion topics will provide an overview and multiple perspectives on the Ed.D. program.
- Add value to your career. Learn about what makes an Ed.D. different from a Ph.D., the practical application of an Ed.D. in the workplace and how this degree helps improve your evidence-based decision making skills for increased success in the plans and goals you strive for.
- Experience Cornerstone. Find out how our Christ-centered perspective is woven into every course, what knowledge and tools you'll gain as a doctoral student and how our unique format—with a blend of online courses and on-site residencies—gives you the benefit of a flexible schedule and personal connection with your faculty and classmates.
- Succeed as a doctoral student and an adult professional. Take a look at a tentative calendar for your program, and learn more about our blended format. Also, receive information and details about how to navigate through the entrance examination selection process (GRE, GMAT or MAT), capstone project and graduation requirements.
There will also be time given to questions for a panel of Ed.D. students and faculty.
Who You'll Meet
In addition to meeting a panel of students and Ed.D. faculty, you'll hear from key individuals such as Dr. Jeff Savage.
Dr. Jeff Savage
Dr. Jeff Savage, associate dean of business for PGS, has been a professor of business for Cornerstone University since 2007. He has also taught online for Liberty University, chaired dissertations for doctoral students at Liberty and served as the business manager for Our Savior Lutheran Church and School in Lansing.
Dr. Savage has been pivotal in the creation of the Ed.D. program at Cornerstone University and serves as the faculty member for the program's residency.