The associate degree programs offered by Professional & Graduate Studies are designed to provide the knowledge and skills required for effective performance in one's vocational life.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic helping skills necessary in human services
- Demonstrate communication and problem-solving skills needed to function as an effective leader and facilitator
- Apply leadership principles and practices and ethical decision-making from a Christian worldview
- Demonstrate sensitivity and the ability to work effectively with diverse needs and populations
- Integrate core knowledge and practical experience in order to analyze and resolve human service needed by a diverse and global population
The program includes observation and work experience requirements, ensuring students have real-world opportunities to connect theory and practice.
- Submit application with application fee
- Official transcripts
- Graduation from high school or successful completion of G.E.D.
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since high school
- Students whose primary language is not English must achieve a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 79-80 (internet-based) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5