Students in Cornerstone University's Master of Arts in Education: Educational Technology program develop the knowledge and skills necessary for success when working with and leading students in technology.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Education
- Degree Type: Master of Arts
- Format: Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
- Program Length: 24 months
- Delivery Format: Online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- Courses offered one at a time
- Total Program Credit Hours: 35
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll add value to your career, developing technology literacy in the areas of multimedia, assessment, security, privacy, emerging research, online instructional design and the updated seventh standard.
- Career Opportunities:
- Curriculum developer
- Technology lead teacher
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of teacher's certification document
- Minimum of 1 year of successful classroom teaching experience
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Master of Arts in Education: Educational Technology degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.0
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the M.A. Ed.: Educational Technology program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $460 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $75 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $17,535
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Preview our STEP-BY-STEP FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST.
Program Courses and Catalog
A maximum of 6 master-level credit hours completed within the last seven years may be transferred from accredited colleges and/or universities. The Master of Arts in Educational Technology degree requires completion of the following courses:
- Issues in Education (EDU-511) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Technology (EDU-573) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Curriculum, Assessment and Instructional Theory (EDU-522) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Research (EDU-553) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Master's Project A (EDU-593) — 2 credit hours, 4 weeks
- Community Building and Educational Leadership (EDU-524) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Master's Project B (EDU-595) — 3 credit hours, 4 weeks
- Issues in Technology (EDU-541) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Instructional Design, Assessment and Evaluation (EDU-542) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Designing Multimedia (EDU-545) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Teaching in an Online Environment (EDU-544) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
Your Next Step
Join a cohort of working professionals on the path toward career advancement. To begin, submit your application now or schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor.