Students in Cornerstone University's Master of Arts in Education: Educational Technology program develop the knowledge and skills necessary for success when working with and leading students in technology.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Education
- Degree Type: Master of Arts
- Format: Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online format.
- Program Length: 24 months
- Program Start Date:
- Online—Monday, July 9, 2018*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll add value to your career, developing technology literacy in the areas of multimedia, assessment, security, privacy, emerging research, online instructional design and the updated seventh standard.
- Career Opportunities:
- Curriculum developer
- Technology lead teacher
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of teacher's certification document
- Minimum of 1 year of successful classroom teaching experience
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Master of Arts in Education: Educational Technology degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.0
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the M.A. Ed.: Educational Technology program, visit our tuition and fees page or review the breakdown of expenses effective June 1, 2018:
- Tuition: $515 per credit
- Educational Resources: $85 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,630
- Total Estimated Cost: $19,100