Join us for an interactive TESOL Informational Seminar on Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019, from 6-7:30 p.m. Hear an overview of Cornerstone University's Master of Arts in TESOL program, be inspired by testimonials from our faculty and student panel and get your questions answered about how a graduate degree prepares you to make a difference wherever you are.
- Experience Cornerstone. Find out how our Christ-centered perspective is woven into every course, what knowledge and tools you'll gain as a TESOL student and how our unique format gives you the benefit of a flexible schedule and personal connection with your faculty and classmates.
- Make a Difference. Learn about the practical applications of a M.A. in TESOL and how it can equip you to be a positive influence in your community.
- Celebrate community. Meet and network with faculty, alumni, as well as future TESOL students. Get a glimpse of the importance of learning communities through the program's residencies, video meetings and conferences.
- Succeed as a student and adult professional. Learn more about the online and blended formats that are tailored to your schedule so that you can thrive.
Can't make it in person? Sign up to join via webinar and we'll get you access to be part of the conversation from the convenience of wherever you are.
Event Details and Registration
From teachers to missions to administration to so much more, the M.A. in TESOL equips you to gain a deeper understanding of language and how you can teach it effectively. Learn more at our upcoming TESOL Informational Seminar!
- Date: Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019
- Time: 6-7:30 p.m. A complimentary dinner is provided for on-campus attendees; the livestream begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies, 300 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Mich. 49506
- Agenda: Our seminar is designed to provide you with the information and insight you need to determine if the M.A. in TESOL is right for you.
- 6 p.m.— Welcome and complimentary Chick-fil-A dinner for on-campus attendees
- 6:30 p.m.—Why an M.A. in TESOL? by Dr. Michael Pasquale
- 6:40 p.m.—M.A. in TESOL Program Overview
- 6:50 p.m.—Faculty and Alumni Panel Discussion
- 7:20 p.m.—Closing
- Registration Deadline: Friday, Jan. 18, 2019
Please Note: After signing up, you'll receive a second, quick form via email to select whether you'll be attending in-person or online.
Photography and Videography Release
By registering for the TESOL Seminar, you grant permission to Cornerstone University to use any photographs and/or videos of you captured during the event in official university print, electronic and digital publications and advertisements for Cornerstone, Grand Rapids Theological Seminary or the Professional & Graduate Studies program without further consideration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not consent to this agreement.