The Master of Business Administration in Project Management graduate degree program equips you with leadership skills based on Christ-centered principles in five essential disciplines: operations, finance and accounting, organizational behavior, marketing, and strategy. Integrating theory of project design, resource management, risk management, principles of effective communication, and quality assurance, concentration courses will prepare you to offer solutions built upon best practices in the field.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Blended, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Delivery Format: Blended and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 38
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate able to demonstrate knowledge of economics, marketing, accounting, finance and management. These core business disciplines will prepare you to analyze and provide solutions for business issues you face in your career and in the global economy.
- Career Opportunities:
- Product development
- Construction management
- Submission of a completed application and non-refundable $25 applicable fee
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities: Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts.
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if 1 or more years of work experience
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. if less than 1 year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
Students whose primary language is not English must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone University's Master of Business Administration in Project Management degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.0
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the M.B.A. in Project Management program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $500 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $200 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $21,935
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Preview our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
Program Courses and Catalog
A maximum of 6 master-level credit hours completed within the last seven years may be transferred from accredited colleges and/or universities. The Master of Business Administration degree with a Project Management concentration requires the following courses:
- Research Methods (BUS-505) — 3 credit hours, 7 weeks
- Economics (ECN-530) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Ethics, Values and Social Responsibility (BUS-503) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Accounting for Decision Making (ACC-525) — 4 credit hours, 8 weeks
- Managerial Finance (FIN-643) — 4 credit hours, 8 weeks
- Organizational Behavior and Change (MGT-531) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Marketing Strategies (MKT-651) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MGT-539) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Fundamentals of Project Management (BUS-530) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Cost, Quality, and Team Management (BUS-531) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Communications and Risk Management (BUS-532) — 3 credit hours, 6 weeks
- Applied Project Management Project (MGT-698) — 3 credits hours, 6 weeks
For course descriptions and graduation requirements, view the 2016-17 Professional & Graduate Studies Graduate Academic Catalog.
Your Next Step
Join a cohort of working professionals on the path toward career advancement. To begin, submit your application now or schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor.