Students in Cornerstone University's Master of Science in Management program develop the knowledge and skills necessary for success when working with and leading people in diverse organizational environments. The Master of Science in Management program focuses on the application of theory and research to practical workplace problems by leveraging case studies and professional application to teach the foundational management disciplines of leadership, organizational behavior, diversity, human resources, economics, and strategic management. At Cornerstone, these are all based on Christ-centered principles.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Science
- Format: Residential, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
- Program Length: 18-20 months
- Delivery Format:
- Total Credit Hours: 36
- Estimated Cost: Coming Soon!
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an Enrollment Counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Analyze management theory and practice using a systems approach
- Integrate ethics and values from a Christ-centered worldview when making leadership decisions
- Summarize the role of leadership in organizational strategy formulation and implementation
- Accelerated cohort model.
- Flexible and convenient learning options.
- Courses offered one at a time in a lock step format.
- Onsite courses typically meet one night per week from 6-10 p.m.
- A completed bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Meet minimum work experience requirements.
- Two letters of recommendation on provided forms.
To view a comprehensive list of admission requirements, visit cornerstone.edu/pgs and search keyword “PGS MS Management”.
The regionally-accredited curriculum dives directly into management training and best practices which gives you a strong foundation to knowledgeably navigate the workplace. Coursework is divided into individual and group projects through which you'll learn how to effectively manage in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while developing your leadership and communication skills.
Convenience and Flexibility
With course offerings online and in-class, you will maximize your educational experience while still maintaining your work and family life. Classes meet one night per week in one of our three campus locations and online. Upon starting a degree, you will continue through the program with your classmates as a cohort. With an average of 15 students in each cohort, students receive one-on-one attention from faculty while gleaning insights from other students' personal and professional experience.