Students in Cornerstone University's Master of Business Administration program develop leadership skills that can affect more than the bottom line. They develop an advanced knowledge of today's global business environment, along with practical management skills, all based on Christ-centered principles. The Master of Business Administration: Finance is a 38 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Residential, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Delivery Format: Blended and online
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Credit Hours: 38
- Estimated Cost: $21,930
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an enrollment counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- Demonstrate knowledge of the core business disciplines of economics, marketing, accounting, finance and management
- Develop the oral and written communication skills needed to function as an effective leader
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making and leadership from a Christian worldview
- Create an entrepreneurial and innovative business venture
- Analyze and resolve business issues, including those created by emergence of a multicultural, global economy
- Accelerated cohort model.
- Flexible and convenient learning options.
- Courses offered one at a time in a lock step format.
- Onsite courses typically meet one night per week from 6-10 p.m.
- Career Opportunities: Corporate finance, financial management, financial consulting, insurance, investment banking, international banking, or securities management
Convenience and Flexibility
With course offerings online and in-class, you will maximize your educational experience while still maintaining your work and family life. Classes meet one night per week in one of our three campus locations and online. Upon starting a degree, you will continue through the program with your classmates as a cohort. With an average of 15 students in each cohort, students receive one-on-one attention from faculty while gleaning insights from other students' personal and professional experience.