Students in Cornerstone University's 48-credit Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership program will identify and apply critical components of the Christian worldview, demonstrate cross-cultural communication and collaboration and develop decision-making skills needed for management and leadership roles.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Ministry
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: Onsite, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or onsite format. Onsite courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Dates: Coming soon!*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate with skills both supported by and rooted in foundational biblical, theological and management principles. Course work will prepare you for the increasingly complex nature of leading others and participating in outreach organizations.
- Career Opportunities: Pastorate, missions, worship leader, non-profit leadership, volunteerism, student ministries
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities: Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts.
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
- Statement of Christian faith and church involvement
- Reference from a church or ministry leader
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 550
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 213
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 79-80
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
A college degree is an investment. To understand the total estimated cost for the Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $410 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40 per course
- Resource Fee: $125 per course
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Total Estimated Cost: $22,375
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Preview our step-by-step financial aid checklist.
Earning your next degree is attainable. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership degree, you may apply to join a master's program cohort:
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
"Cornerstone University was a life changing experience. The people I have met became like family and everything I studied gave me a firm foundation to build upon and discern my calling into ministry. I am truly grateful God called me to this school."—Sheri Harris (B.S. '15)