Asia Biblical Theological Seminary exists to thoroughly prepare you for a committed life in ministry. With seminar sites all across Southeast Asia, we offer convenient, flexible schedules to help you achieve your goals while still working and participating in ministry. We are here to assist you every step of the way, so never hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The main office of ABTS is located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, but we also offer several seminar sites across Asia, including India, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- Location: Seminars are held in several locations throughout Delhi.
- Country Coordinator: Rev. Arvind Balaram
- Address: Delhi School of Theology, P-7, MIG Flats, Prasad Nagar Phase 2, New Delhi 110005 India
- Country Coordinator: Sholeh Villoria
- Specific Course Locations: Manila, Baguio City and Cagayan de Oro
- Address: GCF S. Metro Church, Daang Hari Rd., Versailles, Almanza Dos, Las Pinas City 1750 Philippines
- Country Coordinator: Mr. Vincent Ho
- Address: Nazareth Bible Presbyterian Church, 368 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118705
- Location: Courses are offered in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Mae Sot.
- Country Coordinator: Mrs. Nalinee Phongsattha
- Address: 433-435 Moo3, T. San Sai Noi, A. San Sai, Chiang Mai, 50210 Thailand
Papua New Guinea
- Location: Goroka
- Country Coordinator: Mr. William Smith
- Address: Goroka Baptist Bible College, Portion 81, Old Highlands Highway, Milninch, Goroka, EHP 441 Papua New Guinea
In-person courses involve both an online and a face-to-face component conducted at one of the ABTS teaching sites. Students are responsible for travel to and from the site, as well as accomodations for the duration of the in-person session.
Certain courses are available entirely in online format. Online courses involve both synchronous and asynchronous components that occur on a weekly basis. No travel is necessary for these courses.
Students may complete a limited number of credits through self-guided study courses. These courses consist of textbooks, audio lectures and various other necessary materials to guide students in their study. These courses are self-guided and involve no direct instruction from ABTS professors. Courses will be assigned to an ABTS faculty member for oversight and grading.
At ABTS, we prepare each student for ministry leadership while allowing for flexibility in programming and scheduling. Click on the links below to find out more about graduation qualifications.
The academic catalog is the most up-to-date resource for determining your degree path and scheduling courses. Access our most recent catalog below.