In our rapidly changing global marketplace, business professionals work to solve problems with better solutions. But entrepreneurs ask different questions. Entrepreneurs make it a priority to create value for employees, stakeholders and customers that matters.
Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills and business acumen this summer at Cornerstone University. Join Business Division faculty and area high school students for the Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp during Aug. 1-3, 2018.
Registration for the 2018 Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp is open to high school students entering grades 9th-12th, along with entering new college freshmen.
- Dates: Wednesday, Aug. 1 - Friday, Aug. 3, 2018
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (overnight lodging is not provided)
- Location: Cornerstone University (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Cost: $150 (plus a $3.75 processing fee)
Please Note: Your Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp registration payment includes a non-refundable 2.5% credit card processing fee.
What to Expect
This three-day business camp experience is designed for future entrepreneurs and leaders. With fellow high school peers, you'll take seminars on topics such as creativity and business plan development, network with West Michigan entrepreneurs and present in a business plan competition. This experience also prepares you to:
- Communicate basic business concepts related to entrepreneurship and international business.
- Articulate the connection between business and the redemptive story of creation.
- Gain exposure to local organizations engaged in entrepreneurial activity such as Steelcase's Innovation Center.
- Participate in a business plan competition judged by local business professionals.