In our rapidly changing global marketplace, business professionals work to solve problems with better solutions. But entrepreneurs ask different questions. Entrepreneurs make it a priority to create value for employees, stakeholders and customers that matters.
Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills and business acumen this summer at Cornerstone University. Join Business Division faculty and area high school students for the Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp from July 31 to Aug. 2, 2019.
Registration for the 2019 Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp is open to high school students entering grades 9th-12th, along with entering new college freshmen.
- Dates: Wednesday, July 31 to Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (overnight lodging is not provided)
- Location: Cornerstone University (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Cost: $150 (plus a $3.75 processing fee)
Please Note: Your Entrepreneurship in a Global Marketplace Camp registration payment includes a non-refundable 2.5% credit card processing fee.
What to Expect
This three-day business camp experience is designed for future entrepreneurs and leaders. With fellow high school peers, you'll take seminars on topics such as creativity and business plan development, network with West Michigan entrepreneurs and present in a business plan competition. This experience also prepares you to:
- Communicate basic business concepts related to entrepreneurship and international business.
- Articulate the connection between business and the redemptive story of creation.
- Gain exposure to local organizations engaged in entrepreneurial activity such as Steelcase's Innovation Center.
- Participate in a business plan competition judged by local business professionals.
Refunds for the entrepreneurship camp will not be honored within 30 days of the start of camp except under extenuating circumstances. We will allow camper substitutions at no extra charge in the event that your student no longer wishes to attend the camp.
The total reflects a credit card processing fee of $3.75.