Business administration ensures that you have the range of essential skills needed to be a proactive entrepreneur and leader. It increases your confidence as a business professional. It trains you to evaluate opportunities from a vocational perspective. And it equips you to integrate faith and work.
At Cornerstone, we equip you with the competencies and skills that employers seek. Area business competitions, student-led organizations and campus initiatives give you the chance to get involved and apply leadership principles beyond the classroom. For example, Enactus works to address local and international needs with sustainable solutions.
Why Cornerstone University?
- Expand your career options. Based on your vocational interests, take advantage of the opportunity to add a second major such as non-profit administration or computer information systems to your four-year plan. This further increases your marketability as a young professional.
- Hear from Christ-centered, first-rate business executives. The Business Division hosts many on-campus events each semester. These allow you to network with potential mentors and stay up-to-date on developments in the business world.
- Fast-track your career advancement. Business administration majors have the opportunity to qualify for advanced standing in our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. This gives you the option to earn a bachelor's and master's degree in as few as five years.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
A bachelor's degree in business administration prepares you for a range of career options and graduate programs.
- Budget analyst
- Clerical aide
- Education supervisor
- Event manager
A well-rounded list of liberal arts and major classes prepare you to excel as an innovative, character-driven professional. And trained advisers provide the personalized, strengths-focused guidance you need to thrive as a college student and complete your degree.
Download a semester-by-semester class planning guide. This shows how you can finish your degree in four years.
100% of our traditional undergraduate students complete an academic internship or practicum. More than a graduation requirement, this real-world experience helps you explore your calling and gain practical skills for career success.
With guidance from the Center for Career & Life Calling, our students land internships at trusted businesses and nonprofits around the world.
- Alpha Women's Center
- Litehouse Foods
- Mavin Global
- New York Life
- YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids
Cornerstone alumni are tireless in their passion to influence our world for Christ as servant leaders. You can find CU graduates building lives that matter at workplaces based in West Michigan and beyond.
- Ernst & Young
- Kellogg Company
- Stryker Corporation
of our traditional undergraduate Business Division students from the class of 2016 were working or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.