Choosing a minor in Chemistry will bolster your academic prowess as you step into many science, math or kinesiological fields. At Cornerstone, you have the option of adding a Chemistry minor to a traditional major, or you can choose to minor in Chemistry for Secondary Education.
A minor in chemistry requires 22 credit hours.
- CHM-121: General Chemistry I
- CHM-122: General Chemistry II
- CHM-411: Perspectives in Chemistry
- Electives in chemistry (eight credit hours)
- One of the following electives:
- CHM-212: Principles of Organic and Biochemistry
- CHM-472: Biochemistry
Career Guide for STEM Programs
Graduates of STEM programs are changing the world. To learn more about why you should consider a chemistry minor and what you can do with a STEM degree, get our STEM-specific career guide.