A degree in Digital Media combines your interests in variety, creativity, and experimentation, issuing practical applications of these skills across multiple communication channels. Refine your proficiency in the incorporation of photography, film and video, audio and graphic design in your messages.
Build a brand for yourself and your company. Communicate in a language the world understands. And develop your portfolio with blog posts, podcasts, videos, and website photo spreads.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Communication & Media
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Arts, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
- Major Credit Hours: 55
- Minor Credit Hours: 24
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- Fall semester—August 15
- Spring semester—January 1
- Improve your production abilities in audio, video and still photography.
- Learn to use digital media tools.
- Recognize the impact and potential of digital media in influencing audiences.
- Understand better how to harness the power of social media to impact our culture.
You can earn a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media degree in four years.
Download a semester-by-semester class planning guide to preview the steps required to complete your degree.
100% of Cornerstone University's traditional undergraduate students complete an internship experience.
Digital media majors have received hands-on, professional training as interns with these organizations:
- Cornerstone University
- The Geek Group
- WCSG Radio Station