A degree in Digital Media combines your interests in variety, creativity, and experimentation, issuing practical applications of these skills across multiple communication channels. Refine your proficiency in the incorporation of photography, film and video, audio and graphic design in your messages.
Build a brand for yourself and your company. Develop your portfolio with blog posts, podcasts, videos, and website photo spreads.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Communication & Media
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Arts
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
- Improve your production abilities in audio, video and still photography.
- Learn to use digital media tools.
- Recognize the impact and potential of digital media in influencing audiences.
- Understand better how to harness the power of social media to impact our culture.
Download a sample degree plan for a major in Digital Media.
- Drawing 1 & 2
- Graphics 1, 2, & 3
- Print Media Graphics
- Video 1 & 2
- Film & Video Production
- Writing for Electronic Media
- Mass Media Literacy
- Church Staff
- Marketing Department
- Non-Profit Organization
- Public Relations Firm
- Social Media Company
- TV or Radio Station