A degree in Digital Media combines your interests in variety, creativity, and experimentation, issuing practical applications of these skills across multiple communication channels. Refine your proficiency in the incorporation of photography, film and video, audio and graphic design in your messages.
Build a brand for yourself and your company. Develop your portfolio with blog posts, podcasts, videos, and website photo spreads.
As a graduate of the digital media program, you will exercise confidence in your ability to capture individual voices and influence public opinion with media production skills. Throughout your coursework, you will...
- Improve your production abilities in audio, video and still photography.
- Learn to use digital media tools.
- Recognize the impact and potential of digital media in influencing audiences.
- Understand better how to harness the power of social media to impact our culture.
Download a sample degree plan for a major in Digital Media.
- Drawing 1 & 2
- Graphics 1, 2, & 3
- Print Media Graphics
- Video 1 & 2
- Film & Video Production
- Writing for Electronic Media
- Mass Media Literacy
You'll have options to complete your internship hours as a team member of a...
- Church Staff
- Marketing Department
- Non-Profit Organization
- Public Relations Firm
- Social Media Company
- TV or Radio Station