Through development of ministry skills and study of Scripture, you'll graduate prepared to live out the great commission as a disciple of Christ. Accompanied by a minor in Bible, you gain perspective on how to communicate the Biblical story, enabling you to minister in cross-cultural environments.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Bible, Religion & Ministry
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
- Major Credit Hours: 51 (requires minor)
- Minor Credit Hours: 18
- Career Opportunities:
- Program development
- Church planter
- Community leader
- Overseas or inner city ministry
- Work with youth, orphans and the poor
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- Fall semester—August 15
- Spring semester—January 1
You can earn a Bachelor of Science in Intercultural Studies degree in four years.
Download a semester-by-semester class planning guide to preview the steps required to complete your degree.
100% of Cornerstone University's traditional undergraduate students complete an internship experience.
Intercultural studies majors have received hands-on, professional training as interns with these organizations:
- Up and Out Ministries
- Megan Blough serves as a missionary in South Africa.
- Jim Kast-Keat works as the fifty6 Pastor at Mars Hill Bible Church.