Beauty, complexity, and order.
The Division of Kinesiology, Science and Mathematics aims to honor Jesus Christ by empowering individuals to perceive and understand the beauty, complexity, and order of creation, preparing graduates to make wise decisions as stewards of their own bodies, community and world in which we live. Throughout your courses, faculty members will challenge you to reach your full potential in service to God's kingdom.
Training for Cultural Stewardship
Whether it's solving complex mathematical equations, understanding the intricate interrelationships within and between all living things, or studying how our bodies are designed to move and function—you'll want to learn as much as you can about God and His creation so that you can serve both Him and fellow image-bearers more effectively.
As a student, you'll join faculty members and fellow peers in earnestly desiring to be faithful stewards of all that He has entrusted to us. As Psalm 24:1 states, "The earth is the Lord's and everything in it!"
Degree Programs Available
For information on distinctive components of our degree programs and internship opportunities, select a major or minor below.
- Biology | Secondary Education
- Environmental Biology
- Exercise Science: Cardiac Rehabilitation (New!)
- Exercise Science: Pre-Occupational Therapy (New!)
- Exercise Science: Pre-Physical Therapy (New!)
- Integrated Comprehensive Science | Secondary Education
- Integrated Comprehensive Science | Elementary Education
- Integrated Science | Secondary Education
- Mathematics | Secondary Education
- Physical Education | K-12