The mathematics major provides a solid foundation in the discipline and prepares students for work in a variety of fields. Highly developed logic and problem solving skills make mathematics graduates attractive candidates for many business and government positions. This degree is often used as a basis for graduate studies in mathematics, law and business.
An undergraduate degree in mathematics is highly desirable for advanced education in a wide variety of professional fields. Personal satisfaction and pay levels are well above average, and mathematics majors are in demand by employers. Cornerstone’s Christian perspective will help you to experience mathematics as a window to the beauty, creativity and order that God expresses in his creation.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Kinesiology, Science & Mathematics
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
- Major Credit Hours: 36 (requires minor)
- Minor Credit Hours: 24
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission
- Fall semester—August 15
- Spring semester—January 1