Extend your interest in the life of the mind by exploring and interacting with the development of philosophical tradition from the basis of a Christian worldview. You'll cultivate skills in critical thinking, moral reflection and intellectual dialogue, developing a distinctly Christian approach to philosophy and ability to engage in the intellectual spirits of the age.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Humanities
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Arts, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids
You will be prepared for careers requiring skills in:
- Advanced Writing and Research
- Aesthetic Understanding
- Critical Reading and Thinking
- Sensitivity to Cultural Differences
- Time and Resource Management
You can earn a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy degree in four years.
Download a semester-by-semester class planning guide to preview the steps required to complete your degree.
- Matt Harrison teaches philosophy and literature.
- Jack Baker is a Ph.D. student in literature and philosophy at Purdue University.
- Branson Parler is a Professor of Philosophy at Kuyper College.