Take your passion for helping others and show the love of Christ through your career. Develop skills to advocate for and provide compassionate, competent care to those in need.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Kinesiology, Science, Engineering & Mathematics
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: On campus
- Location: Grand Rapids
A well-rounded list of liberal arts and major classes prepare you to excel as an innovative, character-driven professional. And trained advisers provide the personalized, strengths-focused guidance you need to thrive as a college student and complete your degree.
Download a semester-by-semester class planning guide. This shows how you can finish your degree in four years.
100% of our traditional undergraduate students complete an academic internship or practicum. More than a graduation requirement, this real-world experience helps you explore your calling and gain practical skills for career success.
With guidance from the Center for Career & Life Calling, our students land internships at trusted businesses and nonprofits around the world.
- Cherry Valley Family Physicians Group
- Spectrum Health
- Missions hospitals in Papua, New Guinea, and Togo, South Africa
Our Kinesiology, Science, Engineering & Mathematics Division students receive admission to respected graduate schools.
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
of all our traditional undergraduate students from the class of 2017 were employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
How to Prepare for this Degree Program
- Hone your math skills—espcially in college algebra and pre-calculus (at a minimum).
- Take Advanced Placement courses in math, life sciences and physical sciences. However, be aware that while Cornerstone awards credit for good scores on AP exams, not all graduate schools will accept AP courses in lieu of an actual college-level course.