Freshman and Transfer Accepted Student Checklist:
Apply for Financial Aid
- All students are encouraged to submit a FAFSA. The Cornerstone University code is 002266.
- Priority Deadline for incoming fall students: March 1
- Students can apply after the deadline as funds may still be available.
Class of 2019: Connect with your future classmates!
Complete your Enrollment forms
Set up your Cornerstone Account:
- Your CU student ID number is listed on your award summary and tuition bill.
- Ways to use your student ID:
- Logging in to the CU Portal (Upon submitting a tuition deposit). Access to the CU Portal is available in April for incoming Fall students and November for incoming Spring students.
- Accepting financial aid award packages.
- Registering for classes.
- Applying for on-campus employment.
- Submission of enrollment forms.
Attend Orientation (Encompass)
Orientation is in April for fall students and January for spring students. You can register online for this event!
- Spring Semester: January 1
- Fall Semester: August 1