Freshman and Transfer Accepted Student Checklist:
Complete your Enrollment forms
Set up your Cornerstone Account:
- Your CU student ID number is listed on your award summary and tuition bill.
- Ways to use your student ID:
- Logging in to Eagle’s Nest (Upon submitting a tuition deposit). Access to Eagle’s Nest is available in April for incoming Fall students and November for incoming Spring students.
- Accepting financial aid award packages.
- Registering for classes.
- Applying for on-campus employment.
- Submission of enrollment forms.
Apply for Financial Aid
- All students are encouraged to submit a FAFSA.
- Priority Deadline for incoming fall students: March 1
- Students can apply after the deadline as funds may still be available.
Attend Orientation (Encompass)
Orientation is in April for fall students and January for spring students. You can register online for this event!
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Fall Semester: May 1