Join us for an inspiring preview event to learn how you can achieve your goals and build your career with an undergraduate degree from Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies division!
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 18 in Grand Rapids for our Bachelor's Degree Preview event. In this session, you'll hear the benefits of a bachelor's degree, learn about the support available and be encouraged through stories from our staff and alumni.
What to Expect
Get a first-hand look at what it's really like to make a change that matters with an undergraduate degree. Experience how our dedicated staff and faculty, as well as your fellow cohort members, will walk with you every step of your educational journey to help you thrive.
- Find support. Attending or returning to school is an important decision to make. In this interactive session, we'll identify some common obstacles and show ways we offer support to help you be successful.
- Experience Cornerstone. Find out how our Christ-centered perspective is woven into every course you'll take, how you will be supported in each and every step of your program—from enrollment to graduation—and how the unique program format equips you with the flexibility to work and study at the same time. You'll also hear an example of a typical course week looks like so you know what you can expect.
- Be inspired. Hear real stories from a graduate who made a change in her life by pursuing an undergraduate degree. Get answers to those questions that are holding you back so you can pursue your goals.
Who You'll Meet
Our staff and faculty are dedicated to helping and serving students to thrive in pursuing their education.
- Discover all the ways you'll be supported throughout your educational journey in hearing from our Readmission & Retention Specialist (Grand Rapids).
- Learn the story of an undergraduate alumnus who thrived in pursuing a bachelor's degree and continues to have an influence in the community.
- You'll get to connect with your enrollment counselor to answer further questions and help you determine next steps.
Sign up today to secure your spot for this engaging event! If you'd like to talk with an enrollment counselor for more information, contact our team by phone at 800.947.2382 or by email at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- Time: 6-7:30 p.m. (complimentary dinner provided)
- Location: Classroom M02
- Address: 300 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506