Congratulations on your acceptance.
Welcome to Cornerstone University. You have been accepted for your passion, your academic excellence and your spiritual sense of calling and maturity. We cannot wait to have you shaping the world for Christ from this campus.
This is a moment to celebrate, and we invite you to start connecting with your future classmates and friends. Gain access to the personalized Class of 2020 Facebook Group for accepted students by submitting your deposit and share your Cornerstone acceptance news on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram: #WhatMattersCU
How excited are the Cornerstone students and faculty to meet you this fall? Well, we find it difficult to put into words. Take a look for yourself.
To learn more about Cornerstone University's Christ-centered, student-focused campus community, visit www.cornerstone.edu.
Acceptance Checklist & Next Steps
Receive Your Financial Aid Award
Priority Deadline: March 1
- Request a Federal Student Aid ID.
- Submit your FAFSA. Cornerstone University's code is 002266
- International Student? Complete the Declaration of Finances Form.
- Check out additional Cornerstone Scholarships.
Note: Even if you do not plan on accepting federal aid, you must complete the FAFSA to be considered for Cornerstone University scholarships.
Submit Your Deposit
Priority Deadline: Before Encompass
- Residential Students: Advanced Tuition & Housing Deposit ($200.00)
- Commuter Students: Advanced Tuition Deposit ($150.00)
Note: If you're planning to commute, no housing deposit is required.