Freshman and Transfer Accepted Student Checklist
Apply for Financial Aid
- All students are encouraged to submit a FAFSA. Cornerstone University's code is 002266.
- Priority Deadline for incoming fall students: March 1
- Students can apply after the deadline as funds may still be available.
Complete Your Enrollment Forms
- Tuition Deposit
- Housing Deposit
- Health Services Forms
- Submit Final High School and College Transcripts
- Send your official AP scores, IB exam scores, and college dual enroll transcripts. To verify how your credits may transfer, check our equivalency guides for AP and IB credits.
- View the Cornerstone University Student Handbook
- Confirm submission of your Christian Leader Recommendation (required prior to class registration)
Set Up Your Cornerstone Account
- Your CU student ID number is listed on your award summary and tuition bill.
- Ways to use your student ID:
- Logging in to the CU Portal (Upon submitting a tuition deposit). Access to the CU Portal is available in April for incoming fall students and November for incoming spring students.
- Accepting financial aid award packages.
- Registering for classes.
- Applying for on-campus employment.
- Submission of enrollment forms.
Attend Orientation | Encompass
Orientation is in April for fall students and January for spring students. You can register online for this event!
- Spring Semester: January 1
- Fall Semester: August 1