Congratulations on your acceptance.
Welcome to Cornerstone University. You have been accepted for your passion, your academic excellence and your spiritual sense of calling and maturity. We cannot wait to have you shaping the world for Christ from this campus.
How excited are the Cornerstone students and faculty to meet you? Well, we find it difficult to put into words. Take a look for yourself.
Acceptance Checklist & Next Steps
Receive Your Financial Aid Award
Priority Deadline: March 1
- Request a Federal Student Aid ID.
- Submit your FAFSA. Cornerstone University's code is 002266.
- International Student? Complete the Declaration of Finances Form.
- Check out additional Cornerstone Scholarships.
Submit Your Deposit
Get to Know Your Classmates
- Gain access to the personalized Class of 2022 Facebook Group (access is granted upon submission of deposit)
- Share your Cornerstone acceptance news using the hashtag #WhatMattersCU
College Is About More Than a Degree
At Cornerstone, knowledge is about more than memorizing facts. Here, you will develop a deeper understanding of people, life and God. You will conquer challenges, grow in wisdom and make more memories than you can count.
For seven reasons on why a four-year, liberal arts Christian college is a great choice and wise investment, download our guide.