Incoming Student Checklist
Review the checklist below and make sure you've accomplished all items prior to their due dates or Welcome Day.
Financial Aid & Billing
- Complete all financial aid paperwork, including:
- Verification Worksheets (if applicable)
- Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling (if accepting student loans)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student Financial Agreement
- Pay your first semester tuition payment (or pay in full) to the Accounting and Finance Office
- Submit your final high school transcripts and/or official college transcripts to Admissions by August 1.
- Submit your Christian Leader Recommendation to Admissions by August 1.
- Get connected to other incoming students and the campus community through Cornerstone's Facebook page.
- Complete and return your health forms to Health Services by July 1. This may require that you schedule a doctor's appointment.