Cornerstone University's traditional undergraduate programs offer you an abundance of courses and community connections designed to help you discover who Christ has called you to be. Here, you can pursue a degree in one of more than 60 fields, polish off 1,800 warm chocolate chip cookies every Friday and support efforts to improve global standards of living.
Application Process for Admission
Cornerstone welcomes academically gifted traditional freshman, transfer and international students from around the globe. We've set our admission requirements to ensure that you will find your niche and thrive as part of our Christ-centered community.
For acceptance to Cornerstone, we require applicants to send us a:
- Free Admission Application: Complete our free application by Aug. 15 for the fall semester or Jan. 15 for the spring semester. This includes an essay stating your faith commitment.
- Official College Entrance Exam Score: An official test score is required if you are transferring in less than 24 college credits.
- Official High School Transcript(s): An official high school transcript is required if you are transferring less than 24 college credits. Your transcript may be submitted directly from your high school guidance counselor, Parchment or Naviance. Or, if you are a homeschool student, download our transcript guide and instructions on how to calculate your grade-point average.
- We recommend following the suggested college preparatory program: eight semesters of English; six semesters of mathematics; four semesters of science; six semesters of social science and/or history; and eight semesters of academic electives (e.g., government, psychology or speech).
- High School Grade-Point Average Requirement: 2.5
- Official College Transcript(s): Cornerstone will accept college credits from an accredited institution that are 100 level or higher with "C-" grade or higher earned for the entire course. Technical courses will not transfer to Cornerstone.
- College Grade-Point Average Requirement: 2.0
College Is About More Than a Degree
At Cornerstone, knowledge is about more than memorizing facts. Here, you will develop a deeper understanding of people, life and God. You will conquer challenges, grow in wisdom and make more memories than you can count.
For seven reasons on why a four-year, liberal arts Christian college is a great choice and wise investment, download our guide.