Get started on your college courses early by taking dual enroll classes at Cornerstone University.
Get Started Now
- Submit a free online application (only high school juniors and seniors qualify). Returning dual enroll students do not need to reapply.
- Submit your high school transcript (3.0 cumulative GPA or higher is required).
- Fall semester deadline for acceptance - August 5
- Spring semester deadline for acceptance - January 5
- Once your file is complete and you have been accepted, review potential class options for the upcoming semester. Class options will include 100 level courses and select 200 level courses. Math and foreign language classes require placement exams to be taken prior to registration.
- Complete the online registration class preference form, choosing up tothree course selections. Revisit this page when the day of your registration begins. A sample of your class options will be available mid-spring.
- Fall class registrations begins - July 1
- Spring class registrations begins - December 1
- Classes will be assigned in the order of when the registration form was submitted. You will be notified of your class schedule via email and/or phone.
- Attend dual enroll orientation.
- Sign the Release of All Claims Form.
The Fall 2017 semester will begin on Wednesday, Sept. 6.
The following subject areas require additional exams and/or interviews to be completed prior to the opening of class registration. Exams may take up to an hour to complete.
- English: ACT/SAT scores must be submitted.
- Math: Placement exam required.
- Spanish: Placement exam and possible interview required.
Cost and Additional Information
Cost is similar to local community colleges, but at CU you'll experience smaller class sizes, professors who really want to get to know you and classmates who share your love for Jesus.
- $191 per credit hour
- $35 technology fee
- Other fees may apply depending on the courses you enroll in
- Books not included
Students are limited to taking 2 courses or 7 credit hours per semester as a dual enroll student. The maximum amount of credits allowed for the duration of dual enrollment is 24 credit hours. Only juniors and seniors in high school may apply.