Apply to Cornerstone by completing our online application. To complete your application process, submit the following:
- Official High School Transcript | Transcripts may be submitted directly from your High School Guidance Counselor, Parchment, SENDEdu, or Naviance. Home School Students: Click here for a suggested transcript template.
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official College Transcript (if you have taken any dual enroll courses)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (required prior to class registration)
Applications for the fall semester must be completed by August 15. Spring applications must be completed by January 15.
- 2.5 High School G.P.A.
- 19 ACT or 1350 (Total) SAT
We recommend following the suggested college preparatory program:
- English: 8 Semesters
- Mathematics: 6 Semesters
- Science: 4 Semesters
- Social Science/History: 6 Semesters
- Foreign Language: 4 Semesters
- Academic Electives: 8 Semesters (ex. government, psychology and speech)
To verify how your AP scores and IB exam scores may transfer, check out our equivalency guides for AP and IB credits.
Entering Student Average Academic Statistics
- 23 ACT
- 1528 SAT (Total)
- 3.5 High School G.P.A.