Apply to Cornerstone by completing our online application. To complete your application process, submit the following:
- Official High School Transcript: Transcripts may be submitted directly from your High School Guidance Counselor, Parchment, SENDEdu, or Naviance.
Please Note: Home School Students—Download a suggested transcript template.
- Official ACT or SAT scores. Learn more now about the SAT 2016 redesign!
- Official College Transcript (if you have taken any dual enroll courses)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (required prior to class registration)
Applications for the fall semester must be completed by August 15. Spring applications must be completed by January 15.
- 2.5 High School G.P.A.
- 19 ACT or 1000 Total SAT (1350 Total for SAT tests taken prior to March 1, 2016)
We recommend following the suggested college preparatory program:
- English: 8 Semesters
- Mathematics: 6 Semesters
- Science: 4 Semesters
- Social Science/History: 6 Semesters
- Foreign Language: 4 Semesters
- Academic Electives: 8 Semesters (ex. government, psychology and speech)
To verify how your AP scores and IB exam scores may transfer, check out our equivalency guides for AP and IB credits.
Entering Student Average Academic Statistics
- 23 ACT
- 1528 SAT (Total)
- 3.5 High School G.P.A.