Cornerstone University partners with students and their families to manage the cost of higher education. Offering options to pay on a per semester basis or by means of annual payments, select an option to review information pertaining to your tuition statement.
Tuition statements are sent in July for the fall semester, December for the spring semester, and April for the summer semester.
Balance Due Date
Balance is due first day of class OR the date you move on campus, which ever date is earlier. Being approved for enough loans to cover the balance of the bill or signing up for the online payment plan is considered as paid in full.
Late Fee Schedule
If the balance is not paid or approved payment arrangements made by the initial due date, a $100 late fee will be applied. A $25 per month additional fee will be applied for each succeeding month. For those on a monthly payment plan, a $10 per month late fee will be applied for missed payments.
Mail | Check or Money Order
To pay your balance or submit a payment by check or money order, please make your form of payment payable to Cornerstone University and include the student's account holder number on the memo line. Payments can be mailed to:
Accounting & Finance
1001 East Beltline Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Online | Credit Card, Debit Card, or Automated Clearing House Credit Transfer
You may pay a tuition balance and associated fees via Automatic Bank Payment or credit card options. If you choose to make your payment using a credit card or debit card rather than by ACH from your checking or savings account, a 2.5% transaction fee will be assessed on each payment. There is no transaction fee for those who use their checking or savings accounts for payment.
Payments can be submitted online through a student's WebAdvisor account. Please note that a negative balance or credit is not money that you owe but will receive at the appropriate time. Here's a step-by-step guide to make an online payment:
- Using your Cornerstone University username and password, log in to WebAdvisor.
- Access the student menu by clicking the 'Students' link.
- Under Financial Information, select 'Make a Payment' to submit a tuition payment.
Budget Plan | Advanced Education Services
Cornerstone University offers Advanced Education Services (AES) as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. There is a non-refundable enrollment fee that is deducted with your first payment. You may budget your tuition and fees via Automatic Bank Payment or credit card options. If you choose to make your monthly payments using a credit card or debit card rather than by ACH from your checking or savings account, a 2.95% transaction fee will be assessed on each payment. There is no transaction fee for those who use their checking or savings accounts for payment. To register for a monthly payment plan, enroll online.
- Semester Plan | $50.00 Enrollment Fee | 5 Months or Less Ending by December or May
- If changes are made to your tuition statement after you have enrolled in AES or paid your balance in full, you are responsible to pay the new balance or make the appropriate change in your payment plan to cover the new balance.
- You must sign up for the AES program each semester unless you enroll for the annual plan; being enrolled for the fall semester does not automatically enroll you for the spring semester.
- Enrollment fees are applied with each new enrollment period.
If you feel the amount reflected on your semester tuition statement is not accurate due to recent changes in class registration, financial aid, meal plan choices, room and board, or course fees, call 616.949.5300 and request the department designated below.
Elements of the Tuition Statement & Recommended Department Contact
- Tuition Charges | Contact: Registrar
- Course Fees | Contact: Academic Advisor or Professor
- Room and Board | Contact: Student Development
- Vehicle Registration Fee | Contact: Accounting Office
- Financial Aid (Scholarships, Grants, and Loans) | Contact: Student Financial Services