As you research scholarship opportunities, contact your city's local community foundation or one listed below regarding scholarships available for undergraduate students and application instructions.
- ACCU Scholarship - America's Christian Credit Union is offering scholarships in the following categories: Foster Youth or First Generation, Business/Finance, STEM, Social Science or Ministry Majors, and Graduate students. Must be a member of ACCU, but its easy to be a member!
- Deadline: June 15, 2019
- cuLearn and Thrivent: Various scholarship opportunities.
- Deadline: Varies
- Fostering Futures Scholarship: Scholarship available for Michigan Residents who were in foster care after the age of 13.
- Deadline: June 30, 2019
- PNC Education Scholarship: Random drawing scholarship that takes place twice a year. Just complete a series of questions about Financial Literacy. Drawing takesplace June 1 and Dec. 1.
- Deadline: Nov. 30 and May 31
- Senior Advice: Scholarship for students who have been caregivers for an adult relative or friend.
- Deadline: July 15, 2019
For additional resources on external scholarships, reference these online resources.