As you research scholarship opportunities, contact your city's local community foundation or one listed below regarding scholarships available for undergraduate students and application instructions.
- Bold.org: Great Outdoors: Scholarship award to a student who is passionate about the outdoors. Requires an essay. (Deadline: March 25, 2020)
- Boy Scouts of America: Various scholarship opportunities. (Deadline: Varies)
- Christian Community Credit Union: Scholarship awarded to students who are members of the CCCU with an active checking account, attend a college, university or seminary for the 2020-21 academic year and are enrolled in at least 12 credits for undergrad or 6 or more for graduate students. (Deadline: March 31, 2020)
- CourseHero Scholarships: Various scholarship opportunities. (Deadline: Varies)
- cuLearn and Thrivent: Various scholarship opportunities. (Deadline: Varies)
- Discover Loan: Monthly Scholarship opportunity for high school seniors or current college students to win $5000. See page for more details. (Deadline: Varies)
- Healthline & Feeding America: Deadline April 30, 2020
- Current student in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree (as of winter 2020)
- Current U.S. resident
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 from most recent college transcript
- Demonstrated involvement in the advancement of nutrition and/or food security and access to nutrition, either through research, raising awareness or community building. Nutrition can include but is not limited to food security, access to nutrition, food justice and equity, agriculture and eating disorders.
- Lake Michigan Credit Union (LMCU): 15 scholarships awarded to high school seniors who plan to enter a trade school or college/university within the next academic year. Must complete a 750-1500 word essay. (Deadline: Not available right now, opens Nov. 1.)
- LewerMark: Scholarships set to help International students. Open to all active F, J, M, U, T, R, A or Q visa-holders and DACA recipients currently enrolled in a U.S. institute of higher education. Look at the website for more information Deadline: April 15, 2020
- PNC Education Scholarship: Random drawing scholarship that takes place twice a year. Just complete a series of questions about Financial Literacy. Drawing takes place on June 1 and Dec. 1. (Deadline: Nov. 30 and May 31)
For additional resources on external scholarships, reference these online resources.