Intended to recognize your capacity for influence in the world, the Kingdom Scholars program is designed to foster an inclusive, Christ-honoring community that welcomes and celebrates diversity while empowering you to excel as a culturally intelligent leader.
If selected into the Kingdom Scholars program, you will benefit from a variety of opportunities and responsibilities, including:
- Monthly trainings alongside the other students in the Kingdom Scholars program.
- Priority interviews for student leadership positions that will positively influence campus culture.
- Mentorship with university leadership and faculty.
How to Apply
A limited number of scholarships are available each year to fall freshmen and transfer students who demonstrate academic excellence, spiritual maturity and a commitment to cultural diversity. In order to be considered, you must:
- Apply and be fully accepted to Cornerstone University for the new fall semester.
- Have a 3.4 grade-point average or higher.
- Complete the Kingdom Scholars Application.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you are a U.S. citizen. If you are an international student, please complete your Declaration of Finances.
A select group of students will be invited to interview at the Kingdom Leaders Interview Day for a scholarship ranging up to $8,000 per year. Between 15-20 scholarships are available and amounts will vary. Recipients must live on campus.
- Dec. 1 | Deadline for acceptance to Cornerstone, as well as submission of the Kingdom Scholars application and FAFSA.
- Jan. 5 | Interview Notifications
- Feb. 21 | Kingdom Scholars Interview Day (mandatory)
The deadline has been extended to Dec. 10, 2020, for the Kingdom Scholars application.
Kingdom Scholars Application
At Cornerstone, we believe you have the power to influence our world for Jesus Christ. And that influence could begin on our campus. As you complete the application process, please be thorough as you respond to each application question.
Thank you for your interest in the Kingdom Scholar's Program. This application is now closed.