Congratulations on making Cornerstone your new home! You are more at Cornerstone and we are so excited to welcome you to campus. This is your spot for all of your next steps leading up to Welcome Week.
Incoming Student Checklist
Before you arrive on campus, there are a few last tasks you need to cross off the list! We recommend that you complete each of these items as soon as possible to ensure that you make the deadline.
Before You Arrive On Campus
- Log in to your Cornerstone email account and complete required financial aid forms. This includes:
- Verification worksheets (if applicable)
- Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling (if accepting student loans)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Release Form
- Student Financial Agreement Form
- Release of All Claims
- Return Health Services paperwork by July 5. Complete and return your health forms to our Health Services office. This may require that you schedule a doctor's appointment.
- Finalize your admission file by August 15. Please submit your final transcripts and Christian Leader Recommendation to the Admissions office.
- Connect with your peers. Meet incoming students on Facebook.
Before Your Tuition Due Date
- Review your award notification. This will arrive in either March (fall semester students) or November (spring semester students).
- Apply for federal loans and alternative loans. This is different than submitting the FAFSA; you and your family must choose the loans you plan to take out. If you accept funds from additional federal or alternative loans, please notify the Student Financial Services office.
- Pay your bill by the tuition due date. You can also set up a payment plan.
- Submit the Student Financial Agreement form. Based on disclosure policies, the Student Financial Agreement form must be completed and returned by every student prior to attending Cornerstone University.
- Sign off on the FERPA release form (optional). To grant written consent for Cornerstone University school officials to release information from your educational record as an enrolled student, you must submit the FERPA release form.
Get acclimated with the class of 2021 this summer by meeting up with your future classmates. Whether you want to hang out at the beach or play kickball on the baseball field, we have something for you! These events are exclusively for deposited incoming freshmen and transfers.