We understand that navigating dual enrollment can be complex. We also know that you are a highly motivated student looking for engaging courses that will prepare you for the future. That's why we want to give you the tools to make the best decisions for you while guiding you through the admissions process for dual enrollment.
Our Dual Enrollment Program is open to high school juniors and seniors. To apply for acceptance as a dual enrollment student, complete these steps:
- Complete a free online application. Returning dual enroll students do not need to reapply.
- Fall Semester Acceptance Deadline: Aug. 5
- Spring Semester Acceptance Deadline: Jan. 5
- Summer Online Semester Acceptance Deadline: May 20
- Send us your high school transcript (3.0 cumulative G.P.A. or higher is required).
Sending Your Transcripts to CU
If you are a public or private high school student, you can send your transcripts directly to the Admissions Office by email, fax or mail. Your can also request the information be sent through Parchment or SENDedu.
If you are a homeschool student, please send documents directly to your admissions counselor or the Admissions Office.