You will find a variety of helpful links below to assist you in obtaining financial aid at Cornerstone University.
Student Financial Agreement Form
Based on new disclosure policy, this form must be completed and returned by every student prior to attending Cornerstone University or Grand Rapids Theological Seminary.
FERPA Release Form
To grant written consent for Cornerstone University school officials to release information from one's educational record, the enrolled student must submit the FERPA Release.
Financial Aid Forms and Applications
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Scholarship Application | Due the first Monday in February
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Global Scholarship Nomination Form
- Global Scholarship Program - Quick Facts
- Pastor's Scholarship Nomination Form
- Pastor's Scholarship Program - Quick Facts
- Request for Student's Taxpayer Identification Number (Substitute Form W9S)