Thank you for your interest in attending Cornerstone University! Each year, Cornerstone accepts up to three new students from participating schools within the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) into the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program.
When selecting students to receive a tuition waiver as part of the CCCU Tuition Waiver Exchange Program, Cornerstone utilizes the following selection criteria:
- Classification as an Entering New Student (Freshman or Transfer)
- High School G.P.A and College G.P.A. (if applicable)
- ACT and/or SAT Scores
- Parent Employed Full-Time and Eligible for the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program
- Major Field of Study
- Potential for Leadership and Contribution to Campus Life
- Submit your application for admission to Cornerstone.
- Request that the contact from your institution complete the CCCU Tuition Waiver Exchange Program (TWEP) Application.
- Deadline: January 15
- Recipients of the program will be notified of acceptance by March 1.
The awarding sequence for tuition remission recipients is as follows:
- Federal and state grants will be applied first. This will require families to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Institutional aid will be applied next, including but not limited to academic scholarships and/or Cornerstone need-based grants.
- The tuition waiver will then be applied to the remaining tuition balance amount.
Please Note: The Tuition Waiver Exchange program covers the cost of tuition only. Room and board charges and non-tuition charges are the responsibility of the student.