- 2.0 College G.P.A.
- 2.5 High School G.P.A. (if transferring less than 24 transferrable college credits)
- 19 ACT or 1350 - Math + Verbal - SAT (if transferring less than 24 transferrable college credits)
Course Transfer Criteria
- Obtained by an accredited institution
- 100-level or higher*
- Achieved a C- or higher for the course
*Technical courses will not transfer to Cornerstone University.
To apply, submit the following:
- Transfer Student Application
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Official High School Transcript (if transferring less than 24 college credits)
- Official ACT or SAT Scores (if transferring less than 24 college credits)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (required prior to class registration)
Applications for the fall semester must be completed by August 15. Spring applications must be completed by January 15.
Available Course Equivalencies
View a sample list of courses that transfer from local community colleges:
Cornerstone University has partnered with several local community colleges to make your transition from a two year institution to Cornerstone smooth and seamless.
You can view the agreements with our partnering schools below.
Online and Evening Courses
If you are an adult student looking to enroll in evening or online classes, please review transfer information for our school of Professional & Graduate Studies.