The Student Financial Services office is a Christ-centered group of financial aid professionals with a commitment to serve God by serving our students.
We exist to serve our students by assisting them to obtain financial resources so they can pursue their educational and professional goals and excel as influencers in our world for Christ. Cornerstone University is a privately funded institution-yet our students are never without ample financial support to help them succeed. In fact, 100% of incoming first-time freshmen receive aid from scholarships, grants, and loans, with aid packages averaging $20,000. We are happy to serve you.
File your FAFSA Financial Aid Workshops Forgot your PIN? Pay Your Bill NSLDS
- 9/24 - Community Service Work-Study Applications are due.
- First 20 Applications will be accepted.
- Complete the 2013-2014 FAFSA.
- Priority Deadline for the 2013-2014 school year is March 1.
- 1/15 - Spring Tuition is due. Click to pay your Bill.
- 2/4 - Institutional Schoarship Application is due.
The student financial services office is located in the Ketcham Building.
Regular office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
Phone: 616.222.1424 | Fax: 616.222.1400