Lace up your running shoes for the 22nd Annual Alumni & Friends 5K! This year's race includes a Kids' Kilometer Run and a hearty post-race breakfast for you and your family!
New this Year: A Post-Race Pancake Breakfast
Enjoy a complimentary all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee and juice breakfast in the Gainey Conference Center following the 5K. For non-race participants, the cost is $2 per person.
The 5K will take place on a mostly flat, fast course that winds around Cornerstone University's scenic campus. Immediately following the race, award recipients will be named for overall, masters and age group categories.
- Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Location: Bernice Hansen Athletic Center
- Event Times: Day-of race registration and packet pick-up begins at 7:30 a.m.
- 9 a.m. — 5K run and walk
- 9:30 a.m. — Kids' kilometer
- 9:45 - 11 a.m. — Post-race pancake breakfast
- Entry Fees: A portion of race fees directly benefit the Cornerstone University Track & Field program.
- Adult: $20 ($25 for day-of registration)
- Student: $10 ($12 for day-of registration)
- Kids' Kilometer: Free (registration is required)
T-shirts are guaranteed for all early registrants; for registrations received after September 23, T-shirts will be available while supplies last. In addition, water stations, professional timing and results, post-race refreshments and inflatable obstacle course and bounce house for kids will be provided.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Amanda Lawrence (616.222.1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org).