Students from Cornerstone University have been traveling to Yellowstone National Park nearly every year since the early 1980's as a part of the course Ecology and Management of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
The 2015 Yellowstone alumni trip is your chance to experience one of the richest displays of God's glorious creation with a diverse group of people who are deeply committed to reflecting his glory.
June 14 - 20, 2015
Experience the beauty and awe of Yellowstone National Park:
- Exploring Lamar Valley and Hayden Valley for Signs of Wolves and Grizzly Bears
- Hiking the Rim of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Mystic Falls, and Ferry Falls
- Looking for Our Favorite Wildflowers: Elephant's Head, Shooting Stars, and Dwarf Monkey Flower
- On the Lookout for the Elusive Harlequin Duck at LeHardy Rapids
- Hiking Mount Washburn and Avalanche Peak
The experience will include a day trip to the Tetons and a day trip to the 1959 Yellowstone Earthquake area. You can choose between two levels of physical challenge for each day hike. Sleep well each night at Canyon Lodge & Cabins and Old Faithful Lodge Cabins, with breakfast and dinner at restaurants in the park.